Learning Something New?

There are few tips that can help you to learn or study in much better way.
These are the same tips that you have heard of at least once, from your parents, teachers or friends.
These help me a lot during my studies, I even managed to study for long couple of hours (15-16 hours a day).
These all are my practicals, findings new ways to learn.
Hope you will also find these useful too.

STAY HYDRATED
I use to drink 9-10 liters of water while I'm studying. It benefits you in two ways,
1- It refresh your mind, you won't get frustrated, you will be focused.
2- It control your sleep while you study.

READ NOT LEARN
While studying, I was not able to remember things that i studied half an hour ago. So, I was finding new ways to learn, after some experiments I came to a results that:
When you read a topic for the first time you have to just understand that concept (do not pressurize your brain to learn, otherwise you will be over-burdened).
Next time, you just have to read the concept and make your notes from it.

REVISION
After you make your own notes you will able to remember a skeleton form of topic.
Your next will be to read your notes for at least 2 times. Then you will remember the deep details of concept you are reading.

PLAN
Before all the above steps you have to make a plan for yourself.
Like the hours of your studying, your in between meals.
Break topic into small parts.
If I talk about my plan, I divided it into five parts and divided topic into 3 parts.
1- In part one, I revise what I studied the last day.
I wake up at four in morning and revise the whole last day for 4-5 hours
2- In part two, after having my breakfast, I study the first part of topic and make notes from it.
I do it for 4 hours.
3- In part three, after lunch, I study second part of topic and make notes, It takes 4 hours.
4- In part four, I reserved this part of day for comparatively smaller topics. It is for 2 hours.
5- In part five I study for 2-3 hours. This is the best time for me to study because at night no one was there to disturb me.

few more things I want to mention that,
Stay away from social media, because it won't let you to concentrate.
I prefer you to study at home because it will save your time, which you can utilize in other ways.
Feeling sleepy? Take a walk around and drink water. In the beginning, you will have to be strict to yourself. Eat healthy.

For any questions: leave your details in contact form in slide menu.
Also you can contact me on
instagram(https://www.instagram.com/adauthor/)
pinterest(https://www.pinterest.com/adauthor/).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Smartness To You?

Everything Looks Good From Far.